ABI 3500 / 3500XL
The Applied Biosystems 3500/3500xL Genetic Analyzers is an automated 8 and/or 24 capillary instrument designed for a wide range of sequencing and fragment analysis applications.
The 3500 or 3500xL analyzer is shipped with the following system components:
• Capillary Electrophoresis instrument.
• 3500 (8-capillary) or 3500xL (24-capillary) array and POPTM polymer.
• DNA sequencing, or fragment analysis, reagents, and other consumables for system qualification.
• Dell® computer workstation with flat-screen monitor.
• Integrated software for instrument control, data collection, quality control, and basecalling or sizing of samples.
Improved data interpretation :
Reduced pull-up edits, improved first-pass success rate for database labs, more efficient data transfer to probabilistic genotyping.
Enhanced user experience :
Flexible plate loading, streamlined workflow, support languages, 6-dye installation standard.
IT support and compliance :
Windows 10 support, CODIS compatibility, internationalization.
Cliquer ICI pour télécharger le fichier.